Copyright © 2016 all rights reserved to Q Technology, LLC.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and/or application and the material on our website and/or application; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and/or application and the material on our website and/or application are reserved.
License to use website and/or application
You may only use our website and/or application for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website and/or application or any other purposes
You must not:
- Use our website and/or application in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website and/or application in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website and/or application to copy, store, host,
transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website and or/application without our express written consent;
You must ensure that all information you supply to us through our website and/or application, or in relation to our website and/or application, is true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
To be eligible for an individual account on our website and/or application, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
You must be a United States resident or legal alien.
You may register for an account with our website and/or application by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. Email us at: email@example.com
Additionally, you must not use any other person’s account to access the website and/or application, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User login details
If you register for an account, you will choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with “content rules,” as set forth below. You must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You must also keep your password confidential. If you become aware of any disclosure of your password, you must notify us in writing immediately.
Cancelation and suspension of account
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account; and/or
- Edit your account details
If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so at any time. To cancel, you must do so via the Service web site or by sending us a letter in the mail. An email or phone request to cancel your account will not be processed. If you cancel your account, any or all of your information may be immediately (or at some point in the future) irrevocably deleted. You should save a copy of anything important before cancelling your account.
Conversely, information you post or otherwise furnish to us, including personal information, may remain on our servers indefinitely (for example, as backups) after you delete it from public areas of the Services or request cancellation of your account.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe on any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.)
Your content must not be:
- Libelous or maliciously false;
- Obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent sentiment;
- Constitute an incitement to commit crime;
- Be in contempt of any court, or breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial, religious hatred, or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Depict violence in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your account may only be used by one person. A single account shared by more than one person is not permitted.
You are responsible for keeping your password and account secure.
You are responsible for the accuracy of everything that is posted or submitted under your account.
The service includes, but is not limited to:
- contractors ability to set up online rental applications for their properties;
- potential tenants ability to submit rental applications;
- tenants ability to make online rent payments;
- contractors ability to order tenant credit reports and background checks;
- Company ability to share potential-tenant or current-tenant credit reports and background checks with contractors;
- Company ability to expand the service in the future.
Company collects, processes, and retains personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us with information on any form, update or add information to your account, participate in any discussions, messaging, dispute resolution or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. Personal information we collect includes:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, social security number, telephone numbers, or email addresses when you register for an account with us. Please note that you are responsible for keeping your email address up to date so that we may contact you with necessary notices or updates;
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with transactions;
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device settings’ menu;
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account.
Paying your rent with Company from your checking account (via the Authorize.net network) is free for tenants. Payment by credit/debit card involves a processing fee of 3% which will be added to the amount of your payment. This processing fee will be effective immediately upon the availability of the service.
Use of the services does not give you ownership any intellectual property rights in or content posted on services. own what post service (unless copied it from someone else) but grant us a license to copy, host, display, create derivative works from, publish, publicly perform, and distribute, otherwise make use connection with providing services, all information so long as have an active account. if are contractor authorize (by checking appropriate box boxes our site) syndicate your rental listing third-party sites, further agree that we may sublicenses applicable third parties necessary facilitate such syndication.
Company is currently only charging for credit reports. The basic credit report costs $31.95 per report. Credit Report & Eviction Report costs $36.95 per report. We collect payments via credit card from either tenant or contractor. And there are no additional frees for using credit cards. Other services are currently free of charge. If we ever change our fees or information new features that have additional fees, we’ll let you know first via email or the site. If you don’t want to pay the new fees, you can cancel service anytime. We don’t offer refunds for fees you’ve already paid.
If we change our pricing, we shall provide you at least 30 days’ notice, via the site or email.
By providing us with your banking, credit or debit card, or other payment information, you authorize us to use it and disclose it to Authorize.net, TransUnion or Experian, or other payment gateway providers for the purpose of processing the payments you authorize on the Services. Payment gateway providers may also aggregate your information for other purposes, but only in ways that don’t identify you personally or disclose any personal information about you, and may disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with the law.
Company never takes custody of money you transfer using the Services and we’re not responsible for what recipients do with the payments you make. For example, we’re not responsible for your contractor returning your deposit. If a payor or payor’s bank or card issuer initiates a reversal, chargeback, or dispute of a payment made to you, you authorize us and our third-party payment providers to reverse or otherwise debit funds from your account in accordance with applicable financial institution and network policies and procedures. In the event we are unable to reverse or otherwise debit funds from your account, you agree promptly to deposit such funds upon our request. We may also initiate a reversal or other debit, or take other actions we determine to be appropriate, if we believe fraud or other abuse of the Services has occurred.
Company allows contractors to request credit reports and/or background check reports from prospective tenants using the Services. When a contractor makes such a request, we will give the prospective tenant the option to order a single-use copy of his or her credit report and/or background check report and to share it with the requesting contractor. To provide this portion of the Services, we may ask for your Social Security Number and other personally identifying information (such as information about other creditors you have had), which we will share with our third-party credit reporting agency, TransUnion and Experian, for the purposes of preparing and sharing reports and verifying your identity, and which we will not store (except than on a temporary basis) or use for any other purpose.
Credit Reports and Background Checks
A copy of your credit report and/or your background check report can be ordered and shared with a single prospective contractor for a one-time fee.
If you are a contractor requesting a credit report or a background check report from a prospective tenant, you certify that you are making such request, and will use such report, for the purpose of your own evaluation of the prospective tenant in connection with that tenant’s rental application and for no other purpose.
If you are a tenant ordering a credit report or background check report, you certify that you are ordering such report, and will use such report, for the purpose of furnishing the report to a prospective contractor in connection with your rental application and for no other purpose. You agree not to share any credit report or background check report obtained through Company with anyone other than as allowed using the sharing mechanism on the Company application.
Credit-report and background check-report functionality is provided by our third-party credit reporting agencies and may not be available for all users or at all times for various reasons, including reasons beyond our control or about which we may not have specific information. If you are unable to order, share, request, or view a credit report or background check report using the Service, you should contact the person requesting or being asked to provide the report via the contact information he or she has listed on Company to discuss the matter directly. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
We are not a credit bureau and do not control the contents of credit reports, including reports obtained through the Service. We are NOT responsible for the contents of any credit report or background check report or any credit score, whether correct or incorrect. Credit reports and background check reports can contain information that is incorrect, incomplete, or not up to date, and reports are not a substitute for carefully reviewing and independently verifying all information contained in a rental application and interviewing a prospective tenant. If you believe that any information contained in your credit report or background check report is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to dispute it. To dispute the contents of your credit report, please contact us via email at email@example.com or the telephone number displayed when your report is made available for viewing on Company. To dispute the contents of your background check report, please contact TransUnion and/or Experian via email or telephone as described on your background check report.
If you are a contractor requesting or accepting credit reports or background check reports, you specifically agree to familiarize yourself and comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any applicable state laws governing the use of consumer reports. To the extent you rely in any way on the contents of a report in taking an adverse action against an applicant (such as denying an application or requiring a co-signer or higher deposit), you are required to furnish the applicant with an adverse action notice as described in this document, even if the contents of the report played only a small role in your decision. Note that for purposes of credit reports, Company is the applicable consumer reporting agency (CRA); for purposes of background check reports, background check company is the applicable CRA.
If you are a contractor, by requesting or viewing a credit report using the Service, you additionally represent and warrant the following:
- that you have never been involved, and will not become involved, in any credit fraud or other unethical business practice and that you will immediately discontinue all use of the Service (and any reports and other information obtained via the Service) and notify us if you are ever involved in any such fraud or practice;
- that your request for any credit report using the Service, and your use of any credit report obtained through the Service, is lawful and solely for the purpose of evaluating a prospective tenant’s rental application; and
- that you will not provide a copy of any report obtained through Company, or any information contained in such a report, to any other party. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, agents, officers, employees, and vendors (including without limitation our third-party credit reporting agencies and their respective affiliates, agents, officers, and employees) from any Claim arising out of or relating to your breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
If you are a contractor, you agree in particular that you are familiar with all applicable fair-housing and anti-discrimination laws and that you will adhere to them. You also agree that the contents of any listings you post on or link to from Company will be accurate and not misleading.
We neither control nor guarantee the accuracy of any identity verification service, completed by TransUnion or Experian (none can prevent all scams), so you should always take the same precautions in dealing with others through our site that you would in person.
Company is not a real estate agent or broker. Company doesn’t screen properties or listings or offer any guaranty or advice regarding the suitability of properties, landlords, or potential tenants. None of this information is to be relied on as advice. An attorney should be sought out for legal advice if necessary.
Company’s website and application are designed to assist in communication between landlords and prospective tenants. Be aware that these communications nor any other aspect of the Services are intended to create any kind of contract or other legal obligation between a landlord and a prospective tenant. A written rental or lease agreement, signed by both the landlord and tenant, should be received before relying on any tenancy you arrange using our website or application.
Company is not responsible for the accuracy of anything another user posts or submits to our site.
Company is also not responsible for the conduct of users on or off the site. Use common sense when doing business with other users.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT PROMISES OF ANY KIND. NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE UPTIME OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE, THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET OR CONTINUE IN THE FUTURE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE OR ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE IN THE FUTURE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SEAWORTHINESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you need to send us any legal notice (including notce that you believe another user is infringing your intellectual property or other rights), please do so via snail mail to the following address:
Q Technology LLC
152 E. Putnam Ave #51, Cos Cob,
Attn: Customer Support
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.